While you may realize some short-term savings by using “off the rack” storage containers, chances are that this will be offset by long-term damage to your inventory.
When looking for a custom storage solution for your inventory needs, you can spend a lot of time searching for the right container to fit your product. Many modern businesses have come to the realization that it’s much easier to have crates, pallets and other types of storage containers custom built around the products.
- Customized storage containers and custom crates conform and protect your investment from external damage
- Custom containers are often built to endure multiple shipments, which can result in long-term savings for your company
- Crate packing becomes much more precise and efficient when everything fits into specially designed foam cushions
- ISPM 15-certified wood construction on custom crates and pallets reduces the chance of insect and plant diseases from spreading throughout the interior of the container
- Shipping crates and pallets can be designed to not only fit the contents inside, but to integrate into your existing warehouse or storage facilities
Not every custom storage company designs shipping crates, pallets, boxes, fixtures and panels to fit your specific needs. While you may realize some short-term savings by using “off the rack” storage containers, chances are that this will be offset by long-term damage to your inventory.
Denver Reel & Pallet Company has specialized in custom storage and crate packing supplies for over 48 years, serving all of Colorado, Kansas, Wyoming, Texas, New Mexico and Utah. Check out the company’s website for more information.
Check out more resources on custom packing and storage crates: