Compatible with standard warehouse rack systems, the industrial crates and plastic shipping pallets from Denver Reel & Pallet are high quality, durable and economical. Whether you’re a New Mexico resident boxing a valuable painting or a Kansas company shipping a delicate piece of machinery, we supply crates, foam-cushioned bases and skids to store and transport your items safely. Our pallets come in stringer, block and solid deck designs, and our collapsible collars provide an effective way to handle items that are difficult to palletize for rack storage.
Benefits of Plastic Shipping Pallets
Uniform in size and shape, plastic shipping pallets are ideal for closed-loop systems. They also include the following benefits:
- They are easy to clean and resist bacteria and toxic contamination.
- They come in a variety of colors, making them attractive enough for retail displays
- They simplify the export process since they don’t transport pests
- They can be left outside due to their waterproof design
- They are ergonomic and lightweight, making them easy to carry and store
- They never warp or absorb moisture, so they can be regularly reused
While the long life cycle of plastic pallets makes them perfect for storing and transporting goods, Denver Reel & Pallet also manufactures quality wood designs that are sturdy, practical and cost effective. Contact us for an estimate on custom sizes and materials. Whether you need one crate or 1,000 skids, we guarantee fast turnaround times and products that match your specifications. Serving New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Wyoming and Texas, our company has over 50 years of experience designing shipping solutions for individuals and businesses.